Top 10 best gifts to get a friend

Emma Brooks, Reporter

As the holiday season approaches, the challenge of finding gifts for everyone on your list often arises. For some reason, as it comes closer and closer to Christmas, it becomes harder to find things to get for our friends and family but look no further. I have come up with a list of gift-giving worthy items that your friends and family would love to have this holiday season, and here’s why.

1. A charging hub is one of the best gifts that you can get a friend. Let me explain. Have you ever not been able to charge all of your technology because of a lack of chargers and/or space? Look no further, as a charging hub has both of the things needed to help charge anything you want! And on average, it’s $25 a piece!

2. Phone cases. There are so many different colors and styles that you can choose from and pick out based on what your friend likes! Pick out their favorite color(s) and design(s), then look on Amazon for them, and you’re all set with a gift they can use and will like!

3. Reusable water bottle. I’m not saying you have to get them an expensive Yeti or Hydroflask, just one that is usable and easy to carry on the go. There are so many affordable brands and a good place to search for them is at TJ Maxx or Ross.

4. Essential oil diffuser. My last article was on essential oils and their benefits, so what better than oils makes the perfect gift? Or if they’re into smell, they can put it on the base of their wrist and nape of their neck so that it stays with them all day!

5. Skincare products. Boy or girl, having a skin care routine is pretty important if you’re looking to be as healthy-looking as can be.

6. Earrings. If your friend has pierced ears, they could never have enough choices. There are so many different shapes, sizes, colors, etc., so it’s nearly impossible to get them a pair that they already have.

7. Amazon Alexa or Google Home. These machines can really make a person’s life so much easier. They can help you do your math homework, turn on and off your lights, and even (un)lock your doors!

8. Waterproof speaker. Showering can be boring, but with a speaker to play music on, you can party! Make a playlist beforehand so that you don’t have to keep switching songs in the middle of the shower, and it’s a great gift.

9. A migraine stick. I know a lot of my friends get headaches because of the stress that high school puts on us, so this stick could really come in handy when needed.

10. Jewelry. Rings, necklaces, it’s for all ages and all genders. It’s a way to spice up one’s daily fashion and express themselves.

All of these gifts mentioned are cheap and accessible for everyone to buy. If you want to get a friend something that you know they’ll use, this is a good list to at least branch ideas off of. Happy Holidays!