How to find the best deals on Amazon

Gracen Shepps, News Editor

In this age of technology, it can be easier than ever to shop. With sites such as Amazon almost anything you could want is at the tip of your fingertips. However, sometimes when online it can be difficult to know if you are getting the best deal possible. There are several ways to save money and make sure that you are getting the best product for the best price. 

• Taking advantage of holiday discounts

The winter holiday season is a chaotic time, where everyone searching for the best gifts and best prices. Amazon is a company that certainly offers great deals around holiday times. Cyber Monday, for example, is a great time to shop on Amazon. On Cyber Monday, Amazon Prime members get early access to deals across the entire website, specifically Amazon Alexa items. Even if you happen to miss the deals on cyber Monday, there are deals the entire rest of the week as well. Amazon even calls it “Cyber Monday Week,” and share there own tips on how to achieve the best deals (click here to go to Amazon’s helpful article). 

• Shop on the “Today’s Deals” page 

Another way to find the best deals all year long is to visit Amazon’s Today’s Deals page. This page features discounts on items in many categories, from books, to jewelry, to electronics, there are daily deals that you won’t want to miss. It is very easy to find what the best deals are by simply scrolling through each category, and since these change daily you are bound to find great products. 

• Use browser extensions

Amazon and many other stores. An example of a browser extension is Honey. Honey compares the prices of different sellers to find the best deal. This is incredibly easy, because all you have to do is download the extension and it will automatically find the best deals for you. The Honey website states, “We believe everyone should have the information they need to make the best decisions with their money.” By using this tip you can be confident that you are making the best decisions with your money. 

The impact of online stores like Amazon on our lives is very clear, and with these tips you can hopefully save more money than ever before. Student Gabriella Gates shared, “Me and my family shop on Amazon a lot. It is important to find tricks that help you to save money. Amazon offers many deals and makes online shopping incredibly easy.” By using these tips, shopping with Amazon can be simpler than ever imagined.