MASH Game of the Week: Boys Varsity Soccer vs. Hershey

Back to Article
Back to Article

Before the start of the second half, the Wildcats huddle to get the team ready to give it everything they have and win the game against Hershey High School on Thursday September 27, 2018.

Victoria Yother

Victoria Yother

Victoria Yother

Tyler Schwarzman, Sports Editor

Thursday, September 27 @ Memorial Park @ 6:30 PM

Victoria Yother
Playing a strong defensive game is sophomore #37 Jackson Rioux to preserve the 1-1 score before over time on Thursday September 27, 2018’s against Hershey High School.

Victoria Yother
Junior #4 AJ Stutzman goes literally head to head with Hershey’s #14 William Miller also a junior in the men’s soccer game against Hershey on Thursday September 27, 2018.

Victoria Yother
#21, junior Jackson Doughty, fights for the ball from Hershey’s senior #9 Christopher Cronin on Thursday September 27, 2018’s men’s soccer game against Hershey High School.

Victoria Yother
Captain of the team,senior #3 Levi Tamosaitis goes all in to prevent Hershey’s senior #7 Brendan Kerr from taking an open shot on the goal in Thursday’s game on September 27, 2018.

Victoria Yother
In an attempt to understand the reasoning behind a questionable call senior #7 Chris Sosa confronts the referee in the men’s soccer game on Thursday September 27, 2018 against Hershey High School.

Cats fall in OT, 2-1